- Provide graduates with a strong foundation in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to enable them to devise and deliver efficient solutions to challenging problems in electrical, Electronics and allied disciplines.
- Impart analytic and thinking skills to develop initiatives and innovative ideas for Research & Development, Industry and societal requirements.
- Provide sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Engineering, managerial and entrepreneurial skills to enable students to contribute to the well-being of society with a global outlook.
- Inculcate qualities of teamwork as well as social, interpersonal and leadership skills and an ability to adapt to evolving professional environments in the domains of engineering and technology.
- To inculcate in students professional values, effective research communication skills, prioritising problems and solutions and an ability to view electrical engineering issues in broader context.
- Motivate graduates to become good human beings and responsible citizens for the overall welfare of the society.
- Successfully practice electrical engineering to serve state and regional industries, government agencies, or national and international industries.
Electrical Engineering Student Outcomes
Student outcomes are statements that describe what students are expected to know and are able to do by the time of Diploma, the achievement of which indicates that the student is equipped to achieve the program objectives.
Electrical Engineering Student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve Industrial, community & research problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze and interpret experiments for mathematical modelling and maintenance of the electrical systems.
- Design & Conduct Experiments, as well as Analyze & Interpret Data.
- Design a System, Component, or Process to meet desired needs with in realistic constraints such as Economic, Environmental, Social, Ethical, Manufacturability, and Sustainability.
- Demonstrate skills to use modern devices, software and equipment to analyse & solve problems.
- Understanding of Professional and Ethical responsibility.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Understand impact of Electrical engineering on the social and contemporary issues.
- Demonstrate confidence to learn by self and exhibit ability for life-long learning.
- Take interest in research & development in all disciplines of electrical engineering.