Welcome toGovernment Polytechnic, Kamalapuram
MISSION:Our efforts are dedicated to impart quality and value based education to meet the needs of profession and society. Our strength is directed to develop talented human resource having innovation, creativity, team-spirit and entrepreneurial leadership. Our endeavour is to provide excellence in teaching-learning for promoting research and development activities to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society.
VISION:To facilitate transformation of students into good human beings, responsible citizens and competent professionals. To achieve excellent standards of quality education with rapidly changing technologies and create technical manpower of global standards with capabilities of accepting new challenges. To practice and promote high standards of professional ethics, transparency and accountability.
VISION: Personality Development by improving communication, conduct, character, discipline and other extracurricular skills.Networking of class and laboratories for providing better placement through continuous interaction with industry and the alumni. To dedicate and commit ourselves to achieve sustain and cultivate unmatched excellence in Technical Education to enhance our students a technologically up-to-date besides ethical and moral values. MISSION: Education activities and programs that enhance and contribute to the growth and enrichment of students both inside and outside of the classroom. To develop young men and women for global careers in industry and business by providing quality education. To equip students with the necessary technological and intellectual capacity to face the fast changing demands of modern technology.
- Provide graduates with a strong foundation in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals to enable them to devise and deliver efficient solutions to challenging problems in electrical, Electronics and allied disciplines.
- Impart analytic and thinking skills to develop initiatives and innovative ideas for Research & Development, Industry and societal requirements.
- Provide sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Engineering, managerial and entrepreneurial skills to enable students to contribute to the well-being of society with a global outlook.
- Inculcate qualities of teamwork as well as social, interpersonal and leadership skills and an ability to adapt to evolving professional environments in the domains of engineering and technology.
- To inculcate in students professional values, effective research communication skills, prioritising problems and solutions and an ability to view electrical engineering issues in broader context.
- Motivate graduates to become good human beings and responsible citizens for the overall welfare of the society.
- Successfully practice electrical engineering to serve state and regional industries, government agencies, or national and international industries.
- Demonstrate knowledge of electrical and electronics engineering.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve Industrial, community & research problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze and interpret experiments for mathematical modelling and maintenance of the electrical systems.
- Design & Conduct Experiments, as well as Analyze & Interpret Data.
- Design a System, Component, or Process to meet desired needs with in realistic constraints such as Economic, Environmental, Social, Ethical, Manufacturability, and Sustainability.
- Demonstrate skills to use modern devices, software and equipment to analyse & solve problems.
- Understanding of Professional and Ethical responsibility.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Understand impact of Electrical engineering on the social and contemporary issues.
- Demonstrate confidence to learn by self and exhibit ability for life-long learning.
- Take interest in research & development in all disciplines of electrical engineering.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.